If you survive the Family Megillah Reading, you may as well stick around for some heavy-duty silliness! Worried that we won't have it all? Here's what we did last year:
- Got down with our famous Cake Walk and a Cupcake Walk (for those afraid to commit to a whole cake)
- Made ourselves bootiful in the Silly Spa
- Won the Freeze Dance with our smooth moves
- Had tea with the Queen - Esther, that is!
- Created a macaroni masterpiece to take home
- Enjoyed delicious food (is there any other kind?)
- And that ain't all! Fortune tellers! Crazy dress-up! Old-fashioned games! And more!
Be a part of the team that makes Purim great at JRC! Contact Terri Ginsberg Bernsohn at [email protected] to pitch in!
Click here for a complete schedule of Purim festivities, JRC-style.