Bulb Ordering Season is Here!
Every spring, JRC's Landscape Committee holds a bulb and bearded iris sale to raise funds to maintain our outdoor spaces. By infusing your own garden with beautiful color, you keep JRC's sustainable garden lovely as well!
The JRC Gardeners work with Doornbosch, a family company that imports the bulbs you order directly from the Netherlands. Prices are competitive with catalogs and local garden stores but with excellent quality.
Submit your orders by mid-July.
Best Value 2018 – Prince Mix Single Early Tuplips
Placing your order is easy! Download/print the appropriate Doornbosch brochures and forms below:
How To Order
Browse the brochures, make your pick, and don't forget to consider the Best Buy!
- Next, drop off your completed forms at the JRC Office or in one of the "bulb form" boxes outside the JRC Office and Sanctuary. No need to submit payment with your form, you can pay for your bulbs when you pick them up in the fall!
- Your bulbs will be sent direct from the Netherlands when it is time to plant in the fall.
- We will we'll notify you by mail when to pick them up (look out for a postcard).
- In case of any problems with your shipment, contact JRC member Becky Block.
- In the meantime, get your garden bed ready to tuck in those bulbs.
Want Doornbosch's complete wholesale catalog? Need a larger quantity of bulbs/irises? Problems with a shipment? JRC Member Becky Block is your go-to person for questions and special requests.
Need tips for planning and planting spring-flowering bulbs? Becky is also happy to share gardening best practices.
Spread the Word!
Don't keep these beautiful spring-flowering bulbs from the Netherlands a secret. Think about giving bulbs as a present – great for Father's Day, birthdays and other occasions. Invite your friends and neighbors to order through JRC, and help us raise even more funds to support JRC’s sustainable landscape.
The Doornbosch guarantee
Doornbosch bulbs are healthy and the highest quality. If you have any problem at all, Doornbosch stands behind its product.